These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of robotjim.com.
Robot Jim website is owned by Javier Montes, located at:
1. This Agreement governs your relationship with us and your use of the RobotJim Service and replaces any and all previous versions of the Agreement.
2. When you submit your completed Sign-Up Form on the RobotJim Service website you are acknowledging your acceptance and agreement to bound by all the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement as may be amended and/or modified from time-to-time.
3. The information that you complete and then submit to us in the Sign-Up Form must be truthful and complete at all times. If any or all of the information you have provided us with changes, then it is your responsibility to update it on the systems or notify us in writing by email.
4. This Agreement is formed (the “Effective Date”) when we send you an email acknowledging your submission of the Sign-Up Form and that we have accepted your registration to open a RobotJim user account (“User Account“) or when you login to use your User Account, whichever shall occur the earliest.
5. You acknowledge, accept and agree that we may at any time, in our sole and absolute discretion, modify and/or amend any of the terms of this Agreement (“Agreement Changes”).
6. We may notify you of any Agreement Changes by either: (a) sending an email to the relevant contact details you submitted on your Sign-Up Form; or (b) by posting the new version of the Agreement on the RobotJim Website.
7. You acknowledge, agree and accept that we have the right to make Agreement Changes without notice and without cause, and that such Agreement Changes shall be effective as soon as we have notified you under Clause 1.6 above. By continuing to use the RobotJim Website after any Agreement Changes you are acknowledging your acceptance of the same.
8. Where there is a conflict between any of the content set out on the RobotJim Website, and/or any correspondence entered into between you and us (whether written or otherwise), and/or this Agreement, then the Agreement shall prevail.
9. It is your responsibility to visit the RobotJim Website frequently to ensure that you have the latest version of the Agreement.
1. The RobotJim Service shall be provided for your use as of the Effective Date in accordance with this Agreement.
2. You acknowledge and agree that provision of the RobotJim Service is conditional upon you: (a) adhering to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement; and (b) promptly providing us with all reasonable assistance and information as we may reasonably require from time-to-time to enable us to deliver the RobotJim Service to you.
1. There are several types of Monthly Plans available to you, details of the costs and features of the Paid Accounts can currently be found on the payment plan page of the RobotJim Website and can be signed-up for on a month-by-month basis.
2. The Monthly Plan shall be renewed on a monthly basis, one (1) month from you signing-up for your Paid Account and each month thereafter (each a “Monthly Renewal Date”), until such time as you cancel your Paid Account.
3. You may cancel your Paid Account at any time (“Cancellation Date”), and your account will upon the Cancellation Date be immediately cancelled and your data deleted. No pro-rata refund will be given for the period of time between your Cancellation Date and the date on which your next Monthly Renewal Date or Yearly Renewal Date would otherwise have occurred (the “Finish Date“).
4. In the event that the price of a Payment Plan is increased (“New Prices”) you will be entitled to continue using your Paid Account at the price you signed-up to until the next Monthly Renewal Date as applicable. By continuing to use your Paid Account beyond this date you accept that we will be entitled to charge you the New Prices.
5. If you do not accept the New Prices then you should cancel your Paid Account prior to the next Monthly Renewal Date or Yearly Renewal Date as applicable, however no pro-rata refund will be given for the period of time between the Cancellation Date and the Finish Date.
6. In the event that you decide to upgrade an Account to a higher level of account, by way of example only, from a 2 domains account to a 3 domains account then you will have access to the features of the Upgraded Paid Account immediately upon making the relevant payment for that Upgraded Paid Account. The Monthly Renewal Date (as applicable) for your Upgraded Paid Account will be extended by the number of days that were still to run on your Original Paid Account until the next Monthly Renewal Date (as applicable).
7. In the event that you decide to downgrade your account to a lower level of account, by way of example only, from a 2 domains account to a 2 domains account then your account will be down-graded from the moment that you elect to make that change. After that date you will only receive the features of your Down-Graded Paid Account.
8. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have cancelled any subscription in place for your Paid Account. You must cancel your Paid Account within the RobotJim Service application (“In-App Cancellation“). No cancellations are valid unless made by you via the In-App Cancellation, and any cancellation requests that are emailed to us will be ignored.
1. In consideration of you providing us with the information you gave us with when you signed-up for a User Account, and where applicable in consideration of your payment for a Paid Account, and subject to the other provisions of this Agreement, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence, for the duration of this Agreement, to access and use the RobotJim Service and the Customer Data.
2. Except as expressly set out in this Agreement, all rights in and to the RobotJim Service including any software and data (collectively and singularly the “RobotJim Software”) are reserved to us.
3. You shall not: (a) permit any third party to access or use the RobotJim Service or RobotJim Software or use the RobotJim Service or RobotJim Software on behalf of any third party; (b) copy, modify, adapt or create derivative works from the RobotJim Software or any output from the RobotJim Software; (c) attempt to discover, gain access to or reverse engineer the RobotJim Service or the RobotJim Software; (d) attempt to interfere with the proper working of the RobotJim Software or the RobotJim Service and, in particular, not attempt to circumvent security, licence control or other protection mechanisms, or tamper with, hack into or otherwise disrupt the RobotJim Software or RobotJim Service or any website, computer system, server, router or any other internet-connected device; or (e) obscure, amend or remove any copyright notice, trade mark or other proprietary marking on, or visible during the operation or use of, the RobotJim Software or the RobotJim Service; and shall not permit any third party to do any of the foregoing.
4. Without prejudice to the foregoing you must not use RobotJim, the RobotJim Service or any other service that we may offer from time-to-time in any way that is unlawful, illegal or in any other way causes harm or detriment to us and/or other users of RobotJim, the RobotJim Service and /or our services (“Service Harm”). Such usage may include, but not be limited to, adding a disproportionate amount of websites, tests or other requests into RobotJim, the RobotJim Service and/or services, taking into account at all times, the level of account that you are on and the level of resources that your requests will demand (“Fair Use”). We reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion to limit, restrict and/or terminate any account which causes Service Harm or breaches our Fair Use policy.
5. You may only use the RobotJim and the RobotJim Service for monitoring websites owned and/or controlled by you. You are not authorised under this Agreement to use RobotJim and/or the RobotJim Service to monitor any third party websites (which shall include for the avoidance of doubt, any website which is not owned and/or controlled by you and where you do not have prior written permission from the website owner to monitor their website). Without prejudice to the foregoing, such use may include, but shall not be limited to, the monitoring of third party websites for the purposes of creating research or reports on those websites for whatever purpose.
6. The RobotJim Service is for your own use only and you may not, without our prior written consent (which we may withhold in our absolute discretion), allow any third party to use the RobotJim Service, re-sell or otherwise offer for sale the RobotJim Service.
7. Where we believe, in our sole and absolute discretion, that you are, or are likely to become in breach of any provision of this Clause 4, we shall be entitled to immediately upon written notice suspend and/or terminate your RobotJim User Account. Where you have a Paid Account, no refund (pro-rata or otherwise) shall be due to you upon termination.
1. You agree that we may use your name or logo on the RobotJim Website announcing that you are a customer of the RobotJim Service.
2. You are not permitted, other than in accordance with this Agreement to use any of our Intellectual Property Rights without our prior written consent. Our “Intellectual Property Rights” include, but not be limited to any and all rights in existing and future trade marks, service marks, trading or business names, domains names, registered designs, copyright, computer software and code, database rights, topography rights, moral rights, trade secrets, know-how and any other similar forms of protection throughout the world (whether or not registered), for the full period of time that such rights and can be protected for, and any extensions and/or renewals of the same.
3. You agree, accept and undertakes that you will not challenge or attack our right to Intellectual Property Rights or challenge our ownership of them in any way.
4. We shall have a royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license to use or incorporate into the RobotJim Services any suggestions, enhancement requests, recommendations or other feedback provided by You, including Users, relating to the operation of the Services.
1. The Customer Data shall be owned by you. “Customer Data” means the analytical data that we may provide you with from time-to-time in relation to the websites that you wish to be monitored – including by way of example only, the online availability of those website(s) that you monitor (singularly and collectively “Your Websites”). You may only use the Customer Data for the internal purposes of your business (or as otherwise permitted under this Agreement) and always in accordance with all Applicable Laws.
2. We will have the right to use the Customer Data in an anonymised and/or aggregated form (“Aggregated Data”) provided always that it is not possible for the relevant recipient of the Aggregated Data to identify you or your websites.
3. Any data which is not Customer Data shall be considered “Service Data” and shall be owned by us.
1. We may from time-to-time offer a public reporting facility (“Public Reporting”) whereby you can display the uptime (or such other statistics that may be made available through Public Reporting) of any websites you are monitoring.
2. You may not add any website to the Public Reporting facility where the content and/or material on such website is potentially libellous, malicious, obscene, against any Applicable Law, sexually explicit, pornographic or in our sole and absolute discretion other unsuitable (“Unsuitable Website”).
3. Where we find that an Unsuitable Website has been added to the Public Reporting facility we will request by email that you ensure that the Unsuitable Website is removed from any Public Reporting facility in your User Account immediately (“Removal Request”).
4. Where a Removal Request is not complied with we reserve the right to remove the Unsuitable Website ourselves from your Public Report facility.
5. In the event that we you have several Removal Requests made against you, and/or Unsuitable Websites are added to your User Account following warnings from us, then we reserve the right to terminate your User Account and no refund, where you have a Paid Account, will be issued.
1. Further to Clauses 3.5 and 3.6 above you may cancel your Paid Account at any time, however no pro-rata refund will be given for the period of time between the Cancellation Date and the Finish Date.
2. In the event that you experience any problems with the RobotJim Service you should contact a member of our staff by email.
3. We will work with you to resolve any issues that you may have with your User Account but no refunds will be given, except as required by law, to Users have who signed-up for a Paid Account but no longer wish to user the RobotJim Service.
1. You may only use the RobotJim Service and/or the RobotJim Software and/or the Customer Data in accordance with all Applicable Laws.
2. You warrant that without prejudice to the generality of the above: (a) that Your Websites shall be and remain lawful; and (c) that Your Websites do not promote any products, goods or services which are not lawful in any jurisdiction in which they’re made available.
3. RobotJim warrants that: (a) it has the right to enter into this Agreement and to provide the RobotJim Service as contemplated by this Agreement; and (b) it will provide the RobotJim Services using reasonable care and skill.
4. If any of the warranties in Clause 9.3 are breached you must notify us as soon as possible and give us a reasonable amount of time to fix the problem and (if necessary) to make available a corrected version of the RobotJim Service or a reasonable way to work around the problem that is not materially detrimental to you. We will take any such remedial steps at no additional charge to you. And provided we are able to do this, then this shall be your sole and exclusive remedy in relation to any breach by us under this Agreement, and subject only to Clause 10.1 below, we will have no other obligation or liability in relation to any breach.
5. You agree and accept that we cannot be held liable for and do not guarantee: (a) the continuous availability of the RobotJim Service and/or RobotJim Website; (b) the response time of the RobotJim Service and/or the RobotJim Website; (c) the accuracy of the Customer Data in relation to Your Websites; and/or (d) the success of the RobotJim service in detecting whether or not Your Websites are live and functioning properly, nor do we guarantee that we will be able to contact you to inform you of the same.
6. Except as otherwise expressly set out in this Agreement, and subject only to Clause 12.1, no implied conditions, warranties or other terms, including any implied terms relating to satisfactory quality or fitness for any purpose, will apply to the RobotJim Websites, the RobotJim Services and/or the RobotJim Software or to anything else supplied, provided or produced by us under this Agreement.
7. Without prejudice to the generality of Clauses 9.5 and 9.6 above, in particular we give no warranties as to the operation of the RobotJim Service, RobotJim Website and/or the RobotJim Software and/or that the provision of the Customer Data to you will be uninterrupted, contaminant-free and/or error-free and/or that they will meet your requirements.
1. Either Party may disclose the other’s confidential information to the extent required by law or by any court, tribunal, regulator or other authority with competent jurisdiction to order its disclosure (but only to the extent of such requirement).
1. We will indemnify you against all loss or damage that you incur or suffer as a result of any claim by a third party that the access and use, in accordance with this Agreement, by you of the RobotJim Software and/or the RobotJim Service infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party. This indemnity shall not apply in respect of any claim to the extent such claim arises as a result of: (a) the use or combination of the RobotJim Software and/or the RobotJim Service with material or services not supplied by us or of which we were not aware; (b) modifications to the RobotJim Software and/or the RobotJim Service carried out by anyone other than us; or (c) where we have modified the RobotJim Service and/or RobotJim Software with any design, function or functionality, specification or instructions or otherwise as requested by you.
2. In the event that any claim is made under Clause 11.1 above, we shall, at our sole option, and at our own cost and expense, make all reasonable efforts, as soon as reasonably possible to: (a) procure for you the right to continue accessing and using the RobotJim Software and/or the RobotJim Service (as the case may be), in accordance with this Agreement, without infringement; or (b) replace or modify the RobotJim Software and/or the RobotJim Service (as the case may be) with software and/or services of substantially equivalent specification so as to avoid the infringement; and provided we do so, we shall have no further liability to you in respect of the infringement claim.
3. You will indemnify us against any and all losses or damages that we incur or suffer as a result of: (a) any breach by you, or of any your employees, agents or contractors, of you warranties, undertakings and/or obligations under this Agreement; (b) any claim by a third party as a result of your use of the RobotJim Service relating to any of Your Websites which breaches any Applicable Laws; and/or (c) any infringement by you, or any of your employees, agents or contractors, of any of our intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, in the RobotJim Website, the RobotJim Service and/or the RobotJim Software.
4. Wherever an indemnity is given in this Agreement by one Party (the “Indemnifying Party”) to the other (the “Indemnified Party”), such indemnity shall be conditional upon: (a) the Indemnified Party promptly notifying the Indemnifying Party in writing of any claim which is subject to the indemnity; (b) the Indemnified Party ensuring that no admission as to liability or any settlement or compromise of any such claim is made without the prior written consent of the Indemnifying Party; (c) the Indemnifying Party being entitled, upon request and at its cost and expense, to assume exclusive conduct of such claim (which shall include the right to conduct any proceedings or action in relation to, negotiate the settlement of, and to conduct all discussions and dispute resolution efforts in connection with such claim, provided that no settlement of a claim which would prejudice any rights of the Indemnified Party shall be entered into without the Indemnified Party’s written consent, not to be unreasonably withheld or delayed); (d) the Indemnified Party lending the Indemnifying Party all reasonable assistance in the defence of such claim and/or the negotiation of any settlement, at the Indemnifying Party’s cost; and (e) the Indemnified Party using commercially reasonable endeavours to mitigate any loss or damage.
1. Liability: (a) for death or personal injury caused by negligence; (b) for fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other fraudulent act or omission; or (c) for any other liability which may not lawfully be excluded or limited; is not excluded or limited by this Agreement, even if any other term of this Agreement would otherwise suggest that this might be the case.
2. Subject to Clause 12.1 above, we will not be liable (whether from breach of contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise) for any: (a) loss of profit; (b) loss of sales, turnover, revenue or business; (c) loss of customers, contracts or opportunity; (d) loss of or damage to reputation or goodwill; (e) loss of anticipated savings; (f) loss of any software or data; (g) loss of use of hardware, software or data; (h) loss or waste of management or other staff time; or (i) indirect, consequential or special loss; arising out of or relating to this Agreement.
3. Subject to Clauses 12.1 and 12.2 above, our total liability arising out of or relating to this Agreement or its subject matter and to anything which it has done or not done in connection with the same (whether from breach of contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise) shall be limited, in aggregate for all claims arising during the term of this Agreement, up to a maximum liability the amount paid by your under any Payment Plan in the preceding twelve (12) months.
1. This Agreement shall commence on the Effective Date and shall, unless sooner terminated in accordance with its terms, continue in force until terminated by either Party in accordance with Clause 14 below.
14. TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT
1. Either Party may terminate this Agreement by giving the other written notice if the other: (a) materially breaches any term of this Agreement and it is not possible to remedy that breach; (b) materially breaches any term of this Agreement and it is possible to remedy that breach, but the other fails to do so within thirty (30) days of being requested in writing to do so; (c) becomes insolvent, makes composition with its creditors, has a receiver or administrator of its undertaking or the whole or a substantial part of its assets appointed, or an is order made, or an effective resolution is passed, for its administration, receivership, liquidation, winding-up or other similar process, or has any distress, execution or other process levied or enforced against the whole or a substantial part of its assets (which is not discharged, paid out, withdrawn or removed within twenty-eight (28) days), or is subject to any proceedings which are equivalent or substantially similar to any of the foregoing under any applicable jurisdiction, or ceases to trade or threatens to do so.
2. For the purposes of this Clause 14.2, in order for it to be possible to remedy a breach it must be possible to take steps so as to put the other Party into the same position which (save as to the date) it would have been in if the breach had never occurred. The parties acknowledge and agree that any breach by the Client of any of the provisions of Clauses 3, 4, 5, 6 and 9 shall be a material breach that is incapable of remedy.
3. We are entitled to terminate this Agreement without cause on providing you with twenty-four (24) hours notice; such notice to be sent the email address you provided us with when you signed-up to the RobotJim Service. Where we terminate without cause you shall be entitled to a pro-rata refund, where applicable, from the date of termination until the date of your next Monthly Renewal Data or Yearly Renewal Date as applicable (“Pro Rata Refund”).
4. Without prejudice to the other provisions of this Clause 14, we may, in addition, terminate this Agreement, or alternatively, may terminate or suspend access to and use of the RobotJim Service, by giving you written notice if you are in persistent or repeated breach of any of your obligations under this Agreement (whether or not it is the same obligation that is breached and whether or not such breaches are remedied) (“Suspended User Account”). For the avoidance of doubt you will not be entitled to any refund for any period of time during with you have a Suspended User Account.
5. Upon termination under this Agreement for any other reason whatsoever: (a) you will cease to access, and discontinue all use, of the RobotJim Website, the RobotJim Services and the Customer Data, along with any and all other RobotJim Services that you have signed up to; (b) any save in respect of any Pro Rata Refund, any sums of money already paid across to us by you will become forfeited.
6. The termination of this Agreement for any reason will not affect: (a) any accrued rights or liabilities which either Party may have by the time termination takes effect; or (b) the coming into force or the continuation in force of any of its provisions that expressly or by implication are intended to come into force or continue in force on or after the termination.
7. Without prejudice to the foregoing, Clauses 4, 5, 6.3, 9-12 (inclusive) and 16 shall survive termination of this Agreement.
1. Neither Party will be liable to the other for any breach of this Agreement (other than a failure to pay charges) which arises because of any circumstances which the defaulting party cannot reasonably be expected to control (which shall include interruption or failure of the Internet or of any network, telecommunications, power supply or infrastructure, or any provider of any of the foregoing but, for the avoidance of doubt, shall not include shortage or lack of available funds), provided that the defaulting party: (a) notifies the other in writing as soon as reasonably practicable about the nature and extent of the circumstances and likely breach; (b) uses reasonable efforts to mitigate the effects of the circumstances and breach so as to minimise or avoid the breach; (c) uses reasonable efforts to resume performance as soon as reasonably practicable; and (d) could not have avoided the breach by taking steps that it ought reasonably to have taken in light of the matters known to it before the circumstances arose.
1. You are not allowed to sub-license or assign, sub-contract or delegate any or all of its rights or obligations under this Agreement without our prior written consent.
2. All notices and consents relating to this Agreement (but excluding any proceedings or other documents in any legal action) must be in writing and can be provided by email.
3. Unless the parties expressly agree otherwise in writing, if a party: (a) fails to exercise or delays exercising or only exercises partially any right or remedy provided under this Agreement or by law; or (b) agrees not to exercise or to delay exercising any right or remedy provided under this Agreement or by law; then that party shall not be deemed to have waived and shall not be precluded or restricted from further exercising that or any other right or remedy.
4. If any provision of this Agreement is held for any reason to be ineffective or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement or this Agreement as a whole. If any provision of this Agreement is so found to be ineffective or unenforceable but would be effective or enforceable if some part of the provision were deleted, the provision in question shall apply with such modification(s) as may be necessary to make it effective and enforceable.
5. All variations to this Agreement must be agreed, set out in writing and signed on behalf of both parties before they take effect.
6. Except to the extent that this Agreement expressly provides otherwise, nothing in this Agreement shall or is intended to create a partnership or joint venture between the Parties, constitute one party as agent of the other or give either party authority to make or enter into commitments, assume liabilities or pledge credit on behalf of the other party. Neither Party may act as if it were, or represent (expressly or by implying it) that it is, an agent of the other or has such authority.
7. A person who is not a party to this Agreement shall not have any rights under or in connection with it, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise. No third party’s consent shall be required to rescind or vary this Agreement.
8. This Agreement sets out all of the terms that have been agreed between the parties in relation to the subjects covered by it, and supersedes all previous Agreements between the Parties relating to such subjects. Provided always that nothing in this Clause 13.8 will operate to limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, no other representations or terms shall apply or form part of this Agreement and each Party acknowledges that it has not been influenced to enter this Agreement by, and shall have no rights or remedies (other than for breach of contract) in respect of, anything the other Party has said or done or committed to do, except as expressly recorded in this Agreement.
9. This Agreement is governed by Spanish law. Both Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts in the city of Barcelona in relation to any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or its subject matter, but we are also entitled to apply to any court worldwide for injunctive or other remedies in order to protect or enforce its intellectual property rights.
What Types of Data do we Collect & When?
Below sets out the data that RobotJim gathers from our website visitors and our users. We detail below when we collect data, the type of data we collect and then what we do with that data and why.
Point of Collection:
Signing-up for a RobotJim account
Type of Personal Data Collected: Upon sign-up we collect:
Basis for Processing:
The basis upon which we process your personal data is as follows:
the processing of your personal data is necessary for the contract you have entered into with us, and enables us to deliver the RobotJim service to you.
Reason for Collection:
The data collected enables us to create your account and give you a unique and secure way of logging into your account
Use of Data Collected: We will use this data to:
enable you to login securely to your account
send you emails relating to your account and the RobotJim service including by way of example, on-boarding emails, product updates, and
This data is not shared with any third parties.
If you do not wish to receive these emails please contact us.
RobotJim account passwords are encrypted using Bcrypt; we do not store raw passwords.
This data is processed and stored within Canada.
When you sign-up for a RobotJim account the Navigational Data which has been collected via Google Analytics may be tied to your RobotJim Account. Up until the point of account creation (at which point processing consent is given), we do not tie any of your Navigational Data to your Personal Data.
Save as set out above, we do not share your information with any third parties.
Is My Personal Data & Other Information Safe & Secure?
We employ a number of steps-and-measures to ensure that all information and Personal Data we collect is protected from unauthorised access, use and/or disclosure.
As well as putting in place technological security measures, we also ensure that our entire team are trained in data security and that each of them have contractual obligations in their contracts of employment not to disclose information to anyone who is not entitled to have it.
How can I Access, Amend, Correct and/or Delete my Personal Data?
You have the right at any time to access any Personal Data we hold about you, and where you feel the Personal Information that we hold is not correct, to request that the Personal Information is corrected. You also have the right to have your Personal Information deleted.
All of the Personal Information, along with other data collected (as noted in the table above) is information that you can access, amend or delete by logging into your RobotJim Account.
If you have any questions about accessing, correcting, amending, or deleting your information then you can contact us.
International Data Transfers
Any and all Personal Data that we collect from within the EU/ European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland is processed and stored within Canada.
In the event that Personal Data is transferred outside of the EU/EEA and/or Switzerland, we ensure that at all times that we provide the same level of privacy protection as is required by the EU-US Privacy Shield framework and/or any other framework determined by the European Commission to provide adequate protection for data transfers from the EU and/or Switzerland to the US.
Disclosure of Personal Data
How Long Do We Keep Your Information
The length of time we keep your Personal Data and other information will depend on both the nature of the information we have gathered and the use we make of that information.
Unless we are required by law to keep your Personal Data and other information for a certain amount of time, we will not ordinarily keep your information longer than is necessary, given the purpose for what that information for collected by us.
Our Cookies Policy
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file, which is unique to you and allows the RobotJim Websites to recognise your computer or any such other device which you may use from time-to-time for browsing the Internet (collectively “Your Computer”).
If you do choose not to accept any of our Cookies some of the functionality or personalised version of the RobotJim Websites may not be available to you.
When you register to receive information on the RobotJim Websites and/or register to use the RobotJim Services we may allocate a Cookie to Your Computer (“Registration Cookie”).
A Registration Cookie may hold any information collection during your registration or sign-up and allows us to recognise you and provide you with the information or services that you require. If your browser is not set to accept Cookies you may not be able to register for and/or sign-up for the RobotJim Services.
In addition to Registration Cookies we may from time-to-time use other types of Cookie to gather information. Such Cookies may include, but not be limited to “session-based” Cookies which are allotted to Your Computer for the duration of your visit to the RobotJim Websites, but will be deleted when you close down your Internet browser.